Third-party add-on developers are continuing to work hard to add even more detail and beauty to the already-gorgeous Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Orbx announced its first Australian scenery reproducing Sydney’s cityscape. According to the popular developer, it “pushes the boundaries of what is possible with the current MSFS SDK.”
Considering the screenshots that you can see below, it certainly doesn’t seem to be an empty claim.
At the moment, there is no announced release window, but you can read a list of features below.
- Our first Australian scenery for MSFS
- An entire Cityscape covering the City of Sydney
- Airport terminal-quality Hero Assets such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 103 Custom PBR landmarks across the Sydney metro area
- 28,000 replacement buildings with corrected heights, footprints and building types
- 250km2 of pristine custom aerial imagery – perfectly colour balanced and hand-edited
- Thousands of placed objects to bring the Harbour City