SimulaM’s upcoming game “I Am Jesus Christ” created quite a stir on the press when it was announced back in 2019 and has made progress over the following year culminating with the recent Christmas trailer.
Today the developer released a new video focusing on recapping that year of development including a trip to Israel to research the subject matter and a look at plenty of images from the game in developmemt.
We also learn that a free “prologue” version will be released on Steam to give players a chance to see what the game is all about. This should come between June and July 2021.
Before that, Simulam plans to hit Kickstarter and releasing a demo between the end of April and the beginning of May.
You can watch the video below.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, which will come to PC via Steam, you can read an official description below.
“Go back in time over 2,000 years and follow the same path as Jesus Christ, from his baptism to the resurrection. Inspired by the New Testament stories, ‘I Am Jesus Christ’ is a simulation like no other.
Are you prepared to fight with Satan in the desert, cure the sick and help the needy? Perform over 30 iconic miracles from the feeding of the 5,000 and healing lepers to the calming of the sea and giving sight to the blind.
Recharge the Holy Spirit’s power through prayer as brand new concepts work in conjunction with timeless tales. ‘I Am Jesus Christ’ is inspired by the New Testament and hopes to spread the Gospel uniquely and engagingly.
Journey through over 10 hours of gameplay across the desert, water and mountains. All culminating in the famous story of Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection.”
- Experience Christ’s life first-hand from his birth through to the crucifixion and resurrection
- Explore accurate recreations of significant locations in the Holy Land including Jerusalem and the Galilee
- Perform over 30 amazing miracles including the feeding of the 5,000 and walking on water
- Receive the power of the Holy Spirit, and increase its power through prayer
- Interact with over 60 characters, including Christ’s disciples. Recreate essential events including The Last Supper
The post I Am Jesus Christ Video Recaps a Year of Development; Release Windows for Kickstarter & Prologue Revealed appeared first on Twinfinite.