Today Microsoft Flight Simulator add-on developers Orbx and SamScene3D released new screenshots showcasing two city add-ons in the work.
You can check them out below, alongside a features list.
- 15 high-detail custom landmarks including Notre Dame, Panthéon, The Centre Pompidou, École Militaire, and Église Saint-Sulpice
- 200 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance
- External night lighting for all default landmark objects, including Tour Eiffel, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Sacre Coeur, and Grand Palais
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain
- Flattening of the Seine River and correcting riverbank heights
- Custom orthoimagery patches across the city to cover the blurred-out military areas in the default simulator
SamScene3D revealed three screenshots of its upcoming Macau pack, which apparently will also cover the airport in some form. Do keep in mind that the images are still work-in progress.
Incidentally, if you’re interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow.
If you want to learn more about the game, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.
A few weeks ago, we learned that over two million players have installed Microsoft Flight Simulator so far on their PCs, and a sizable update has been released just before Christmas.
The post Microsoft Flight Simulator Paris & Macau City Add-Ons Get New Screenshots appeared first on Twinfinite.