Those who love enriching their cityscapes in Microsoft Flight Simulators have two reasons to celebrate today.
Orbx just announced a Singapore package that promises to beautify the Asian city-state considerably.
Here’s what you can expect when it launches (a release date has not been announced yet).
- 20 high-detail custom landmarks including Supertree Grove, Helix Bridge, The Fullerton Hotel, and the Old and New Supreme Courts
- 130 medium-detail custom landmarks, balancing quality and performance.
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain.
- Unique laser lights on the Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography.
- Enhancements to harbor, port, and industrial areas between Jurong Island and Changi Airport
You can see what the add-on looks like below, keeping in mind that the images are work-in-progress.
If you want something here and now, Drzewiecki Design just released Chicago. While the default city has photogrammetry, this add-on promises to increase the level of detail considerably.
Here’s what it includes.
- Chicago, Illinois scenery with over 2000 custom-made objects including whole downtown in 3D plus other landmarks, bridges, stadiums, harbors/marinas, trains… all FPS-friendly, with epic night textures and PBR materials
- Advanced night lighting, custom animations, custom mesh
- Perfect compatibility and interaction with MSFS default photogrammetry
- 17 custom-made heliports
It’s currently available on Orbx’s store for $19.96.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.
Speaking of Microsoft Flight Simulator in general, during a livestreamed event a few days ago, the developers shared a lot of details about the future of the sim, including the next world update focusing on the United Kingdom.
The post Microsoft Flight Simulator Singapore Add-On Announced by Orbx; Chicago Released by Drzewiecki Design appeared first on Twinfinite.