Today third-party add-on developer Orbx announced another airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Tweed New Haven (KHVN).
Being one of the two commercial airports in Connecticut, this is a rather good choice for both airliners and general aviation traffic. On top of that, it’s right in the middle of one of the most detailed areas of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
At the moment, release date and pricing have not been announced, but you can check out a gallery of screenshots and an official description and feature list below.
“Developed by Jordan Gough, this is the largest Orbx airport in the North-Eastern USA. Tweed-New Haven is the second major airport in the state of Connecticut. Located only a 15-20 minute flight from the centre of Manhattan and short hop to Boston, KHVN is the perfect stopover point for trips between the two cities. Located in a massive photogrammetry area, the entire city of New Haven is a sensational flight for the low and slow junkie, and fantastic visual circling approach from the north for the heavy haulers.
New to KHVN is a completely reworked custom ground poly, high resolution texture work and fully functional ground services.”
- A true to life depiction of Tweed-New Haven Airport crafted from on-site photos
- The largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern USA to date
- Ultra HD airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail
- Fully functional ground services
- Native Microsoft ground poly in Full PBR
- Perfectly located inside an enormous photogrammetry region with spectacular detail
- Custom static aircraft & GSE created exclusively for KHVN
- Optimized for best performance
- Perfectly located for short flights to NYC, Boston and the entire north-east coast
- Made compatible for Microsoft Flight Simulator by Jordan Gough
Incidentally, if you’re interested in Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. You should also read our interview with the creator of the popular A32NX version of the A320neo.
If you want to learn more about the game, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.
A few weeks ago, we learned that over two million players have installed Microsoft Flight Simulator so far on their PCs, and a sizable update has been released just before Christmas.
The post Microsoft Flight Simulator Tweed New Haven Airport Add-On Announced by Orbx appeared first on Twinfinite.