Developed by Nuverse, Marvel Snap is a flashy new card battler game set in the Marvel universe, and features tons of iconic superheroes and villains that fans will definitely be excited to see. The game isn’t officially out yet, though interested fans can start signing up for the beta test. If you’re looking for a list of all the Marvel Snap cards that will be available at launch, here’s everything you need to know.
Do note that this is not an exhaustive list, as there are likely more cards that we haven’t even seen yet and cards that may only be obtained through purchased packs. This is a list of all the cards that we do know about, and this article will be updated accordingly as more info is made public.
All Marvel Snap Cards
- Captain America: Your other cards at this location have +1 power.
- Cosmo: Abilities won’t happen at this location.
- Ghost Rider: Bring back one of your discarded cards to this location.
- Iceman: Give a random card in your opponent’s hand +1 cost. (Maximum 6)
- The Infinaut: If you played a card last turn, you can’t play this.
- Multiple Man: When this moves, add a copy to the old location.
- Scarlet Witch: Replace this location with a random new one.
- Shang-Chi: Destroy all enemy cards at this location that have 9 or more power.
- Spider-Man: Your opponent can’t play cards at this location next turn.
- Captain Marvel: After the final turn, move to a location that wins you the game. (If possible)
- Deadpool: When this is destroyed, return it to your hand with double the power.
- Doctor Strange: Move your highest power cards to this location.
- Drax: If your opponent played a card here this turn, +4 power.
- Psylocke: Next turn, you get +1 energy.
If you’re an Android user, you’re in luck, as you’ll be able to sign up for the closed beta that’s currently underway on the game’s official website. For the rest of us iOS users, we’ll unfortunately have to wait till the game’s launch to check it out first-hand.
And those are all of the Marvel Snap cards that will be available at launch, that we know about for now. We’ll keep this article updated as more cards get revealed down the line. In the meantime, be sure to search for Twinfinite for more news and information on the game.