Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla launched with a ton of single-player story content last year, and it was enough to keep players occupied for tens of hours before they’d finally reach the credits. And yet, Ubisoft has continued to support the game even after launch by releasing free updates that add to it even further. Tomorrow’s major update brings a new game mode, along with bug fixes and other additions.
The River Raids mode is the big highlight of the update, and it allows players to bring the raiding crews to unexplored parts of England to raid and pillage, and bring back some sweet loot and treasure. The update also includes some new skills and abilities, as detailed below:
- Berserker Trap: This attaches a trap to your arrow, spreading hallucinatory powder. Any nearby movement causes the trap to trigger. Surprise clueless passersby!
- Battle Cry: In a fit of rage, Eivor lets out a blood curdling scream, gaining strength and causing nearby enemies to stumble backwards in fear, interrupting their attacks.
- Shoulder Bash: Eivor performs a shoulder bash that pushes back enemies and destroys objects.
- Assassin Carry: Automatically carry a body after a successful assassination.
- Assassin Slide: Slide into enemies and knock them off balance while sprinting.
- Power Stroke: Trigger a speed boost on the long ship at the cost of stamina.
- Arrow Looter: Eivor has a greater chance of looting arrows from archers.
- Fight Ready: Always start a fight with an adrenaline-filled slot.
- Long Ship Brace: When you are in command of the long ship, the crew will raise their shield with you.
You can check out the full list of changes and miscellaneous bug fixes here. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is now available on PC and consoles.
The post Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update appeared first on Twinfinite.