Torn Banner Studios released another brand new trailer of its upcoming medieval combat multiplayer game Chivalry II.
The video showcases another team objective map that will be included in the game, titled Lionspire. As the title suggests, it’s focused on a castle on the sea.
Of course, there’s plenty of blood and flying heads to behold as well. That’s usually what happens when sharp objects meet human bodies and the game certainly revels in it.
We know that a cross-platform closed beta from Friday, April 23 at 10:30 am EDT through Monday, April 26 at 10:30 pm EDT, so the wait is almost at its end.
You can check out the trailer below.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, you can read an official features list below. You can also watch the previous trailers introducing the factions and another showing the Dark Forest map.
- Cross-Play Across All Platforms: Cross-Play smashes the boundaries between PC and console, allowing players to face-off on the battlefield together, regardless of platform.
- Size Matters: Experience the chaos of epic medieval battlefields, charge forth to the frontlines of battle, and experience true mass-scale combat supporting up to 64-players designed to capture the intensity and scope of “The Battle of the Bastards” from Game of Thrones.
- Master Blade, Bow, or… Chicken: Your arsenal expands with the new subclass system that provides more variety than ever before. Four base classes expand to 12 subclasses, including the Skirmisher, a melee/ranged hybrid – to the Poleman, a fighter who keeps foes at bay with long-distance melee.
- The World is Your Weapon: Own the field with a variety of heavy siege engines including Ballistae, Catapults, Trebuchet, Battering Rams, Mantlets, Spike Traps, Ladders and more. Utilize traps to defend, including spikes, bear traps, and more. You can even deal damage with a smorgasbord of “found items” on the battlefield. Try downing a cup of mead and deal a killing blow with the empty chalice or finish off a foe by smashing him in the face with a flaming chicken!
- New Map – The Siege of Rudhelm: In the first public hands-on of Chivalry 2 since PAX East 2020, experience the return of the fan-favorite Team Objective mode and join attacking or defending teams as 64-players vie for control of a well-fortified castle in a never-before-seen map.
- Many Modes: In addition to Team Objective mode, closed beta participants can also sharpen their skills in a variety of other modes, including Team Deathmatch and Free-for-All.
Chivalry II is going to be cross-generation for PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, and PC (via the Epic Games Store). It’ll launch on June 8, 2021.
The post Chivalry II For PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & More Gets New Trailer Showing Map & More Medieval Butchery appeared first on Twinfinite.