Third-party add-on developer SamScene3D has released its previously-announced Hong Kong City Times add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The add-on comes with a beautiful rendition of the major landmarks and districts of the city and even comes with an optional improvement for Hong Kong International Airport.
You can find it here and below you can watch a trailer and read a list of features (Sic).
- over 300 custom iconic buildings and apartments
- many famous museums, buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks in Hong Kong island and Kowloon area
- beautiful and detailed Victoria Harbor area
- Hong Kong major bridges
- all buildings with PBR material
- beautiful night effects
- animated Hong Kong star ferry crossing the sea
- Hong Kong styled buildings and apartments in New Territory such as Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Sha Tin and Tai Po, more will be added in the future
- many major landmarks included but not in the screenshots, find them yourself and be surprised!
- if you cannot find your favorite landmarks please don’t worry, it is keep updating and will be free!
- BONUS: a very simple design of VHHH is included and it is an option to install!
During an event a few days ago, the developers shared a lot of details about future plans, talked about the success of the simulator defining it as a “thriving platform,” and detailed the upcoming world update focusing on the United States.
If you want to learn more about Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can check out our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s new and groundbreaking game.
You can also check out our growing guide wiki that includes more information to help you get started in the game.
The post Microsoft Flight Simulator Gets Beautiful Hong-Kong Scenery by SamScene3D appeared first on Twinfinite.