Microsoft Flight Simulator has been out for almost two weeks now, and third-party developers have hit the ground running with their add-ons.
The prices are respectively $20.05 and $17.99.
Here is the feature list and images for Vienna.
- Accurate and up-to-date recreation of Vienna-Schwechat Airport.
- Fully optimized for smooth performance.
- Operable and native Microsoft Flight Simulator jetways.
- High-quality static aircraft.
- Interior modeling of some terminals viewable from the airside.
- Advanced hand-made animations to bring the airport to life.
- Stunning night environment lighting and effects.
- Sloped runways.
- Authentic Vienna Airport ground service vehicles.
- Rebuilt from the ground up with the Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK.
And here comes Miami (alongside a trailer at the bottom of the post).
- Hand made and detailed ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized jetways.
- Customized train animations.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.
If you want to learn more about Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can check out our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s new and groundbreaking game.
Just yesterday, we learned that the first patch is expected between the next week or so.
You can also check out our growing guide wiki that includes more information that can help you get started in the game.
The post Microsoft Flight Simulator Gets Miami and Vienna Airports as Third-Party Add-Ons appeared first on Twinfinite.