Today third-party developers have continued to release new airports and reveal new goodies for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Pyreegue released Danylo Halytskyi International Airport (UKLL) in Lviv, Ukraine.
It’s currently available on Orbx Direct for approximately $17. Below you can check out a gallery of screenshots and a features list.
- Terminal Carcass made with AutoCAD to almost identically replicate the real building
- Custom Animated Jetways with dynamic hood to perfectly fit any airframe.
- Custom Ground polygons with custom markings and dirt
- ILS/VOR data according to latest AIP (On-line ready)
- 2021 layout
- Custom night lighting
- PBR textures for every object
- Optimized LODs and textures for smooth performance
- Animated vehicles on aprons
- Default ATC/Traffic integration
- Parallax Window Mapping for a visual “3d Interior effect”
- Lviv Arena, Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant, Socar Gas Station included
Next comes Olaya Herrera Airport (SKMD) in Medellín, Colombia by Sierrasim.
You can find it on SimMarket for $14 including applicable VAT.
- Aerial images of the environment
- Airport model details
- Adjacent buildings
- Emblematic buildings of the Medellin city (Atanasio Girardot Stadium, EPM building, Coltejer Building, Alpujarra Buildings, Bancolombia Building)
- Sloped runway
- Airport hangars
DC Designs showcased new images of its Boeing-Stearman Model 75 and NAS Miramar airbase (KNKX), you’ll notice that it’s NAS and not MCAS, because apparently, the plan is now to make it a vintage version to house the upcoming F-14 Tomcat.
More screenshots come from Japanese developer 𝙇𝙤𝙜2(8)倍ハインリーケ showing more of Osaka Itami Airport (RJOO). Incidentally, they’re affiliated with Metropolitan Airport Development Brothers that teased an add-on including a bundle with an airfield and glider field in “a certain location” in the Japanese region of Kanto.
Last, but not least, Vidan Design announced Aalborg Airport (EKYT) and Air Base in Denmark.
Recently, we published our massive interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann, who provided a lot of new info about the present and future of the sim. A few days ago, we also got to hear more, including a trailer for World Update 4 which will feature France and Benelux.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.
The post Microsoft Flight Simulator – Lviv & Olaya Herrera Airports Released; Aalborg Announced; Osaka & Miramar Get New Screenshots appeared first on Twinfinite.