Today two new aircraft have been released for Microsoft Flight Simulator, the T-45C Goshawk and the Kinner B-2 Sportwing.
The McDonnell Douglas T-45 Goshawk is a carrier-capable trainer used by the U.S Navy.
Incidentally, IndiaFoxtEcho is the same developer that created the excellent MB-339.
- Highly detailed exterior model
- Highly detailed cockpit model including instructor seat
- Functional MFDs and HUD
- Well behaved “Modern” flight model
- True to life checklists
- Wwise sound package based on real-world recordings
The second aircraft is the Kinner B-2 Sportwing by Golden Age Simulations.
It’s a vintage light monoplane built in the thirties for those who like the oldies but goldies.
It can be purchased on SimMarket for $20 plus applicable VAT. Below you can check out a trailer and a feature list.
- High quality, Fully Native MSFS aircraft
- Fully Modeled Detailed 125 hp Kinner B-5 Engine
- High Resolution (4096 x 4096) DXT 5 Fully Compliant Native Materials
- Fully Animated VC cockpit with VC Cockpit Shadowing and Smooth 3D modeled gauges
- Custom Camera Views and Configurations
- Volumetric Propeller Textures
- High Fidelity Sound Files
- Precision Flight Dynamics
- User’s Manual
Recently, we published our massive interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann, who provided a lot of new info about the present and future of the sim.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.
The post Microsoft Flight Simulator – T-45C Goshawk & Kinner B-2 Sportwing Released appeared first on Twinfinite.